Under the new MCO 3.0 announced by Malaysia Prime Minister, Tan sri Muhyiddin Yassin, all mass gatherings are prohibited, including face-to-face seminars and meetings. Hence, PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd has organised Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Awareness Training as Remote Online Training.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Awareness Online Training was conducted on 30 June 2021, Wednesday for Yeo Hiap Seng (Malaysia) Berhad by Pn. Amirah Emran via Microsoft Teams.
This 1 day course is designed for personnel involved in food manufacturing and food services.
GMP addresses the provisions to ensure that food is safe and has been prepared, packed and stored under hygienic conditions. It is also a pre-requisite program for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System for Food Safety, commonly known as HACCP. In the event of customer complaint or a legal case, evidence of an effective GMP would present a strong point that due diligence has been exercised.
Training module outline the HACCP Requirements, GMP as the Pre-requisite programs based on Malaysia Standard MS 1480 HACCP, MS 1514 GMP and Malaysia Food Act and Regulations.
This training is suitable for:
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involve with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Document Controllers, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- HACCP Internal Auditors
The course outlines covers:
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GMP Pre-Requisite Program (Premise Design and Facilities, Control of Operation, Maintenance, Cleaning and Sanitation, Personal Hygiene, Transportation and Distribution, Product Information, Training, and Internal Inspection)
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GMP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles.
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise.
🚩🚩HRDF Claimable – SBL Scheme🚩🚩
p>Office Phone: +60 3-78319447
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US NOW
Phone: +60 13-7777481 / +60 13-3257972