As a training provider, PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd offers Hybrid Training which both online and face-to-face training conducted to 2 groups of participants in the classroom and out of the classroom simultaneously. During this Pandemic of COVID-19, PHEIO Management Sdn Bhd has been requested by Perusahaan Sadur Timah Malaysia (Perstima) Berhad, Johor to conduct training as a hybrid. This training was conducted by PHEIO Management Lead Course Trainer Pn. Nurulamirah Emran on 12 October 2020.
This 1 day course is designed for personnel involved in the planning or assigned the responsibility for establishing, documenting, and implementing a Food Safety Management System based on the requirement of ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000. The course content highlighted the benefits of FSMS to the business in assurance of food safety and emphasizes how an effectively implemented ISO 22000 requirement enable organizations to conform to applicable food safety requirement.
- Professionals in the public/ private food sector/ chain including academia and administration
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders and Team Members; and those involve in the development, implementation and maintenance of Food Safety Management System.
- Introduction to ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000
- Requirement of ISO/TS 22002-1 Pre Requisite Program (GMP/GHP)
- Requirement of ISO 22000 FSMS
- Food Safety Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Planning and realization of Safe Products
- Validation, verification and improvement of FSMS
- Understand Food Safety Management system requirements and its application throughout the food chain.
- Implement and establish food safety management system documentation with a focus on meeting customers’ food safety requirements, regulatory and statutory
🚩🚩HRDF Claimable – SBL Scheme🚩🚩
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US NOW
Office Phone: +60 3-78319447
Phone: +60 13-3257972