Food fraud is deception, using food for economic gain. In 2008 for example, some companies in China were found to be adulterating milk supplies with a chemical called melamine, because it artificially increased the apparent protein content. Melamine-adulterated milk was used in the manufacture of infant formula, which led to the hospitalisation of more than 50 000 Chinese infants, and the deaths of at least six.
Having a food fraud prevention program will make your food safety and sanitation better. This course will assure the food industries about the authenticity of the raw materials and packaging materials used through the vulnerability assessment. Vulnerability assessment is a special type of risk assessment and one of the industry’s tools for preventing food fraud. Other methods may include enhancements to the traceability systems, tightening of purchasing specifications and increased testing and inspection of foods, ingredients and suppliers.
The training includes assessment as evaluation of course effectiveness.
- Food Managers/ Executives/ Supervisors
- Food Manufacturer/ Food Industry
- Food Service Providers
- Introduction to food fraud prevention program
- Types of food fraud
- Food fraud prevention plan such as Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (FFVA)
- Food Fraud Mitigation team and training
- Development and implementation of Food Fraud Mitigation Plan
- Understand the importance of food fraud prevention program to the organization
- Gain an overview of the development and implementation of the Food Fraud Mitigation Plan
📌Online training can be arranged with a minimum of 10 participants per session.📌
📌In-house training can also be arranged at your esteemed organization with a minimum of 10 participants per session.📌
🚩🚩HRDF Claimable – SBL Scheme🚩🚩
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US NOW
Office Phone: +60 3-78319447
Phone: +60 13-3257972