HACCP FOR OFFSHORE CATERING MANAGEMENT was conducted online via Google Meet. This training was conducted by PHEIO Management Lead Course Trainer Pn. Nurulamirah Emran on 15 August 2020. This course is designed for personnel involved in offshore catering and food services.
HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement, and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, catering, and consumption of the finished product.
This training has been made compulsory by major Oil & Gas Industrial key players. HACCP must be implemented as the organization’s commitments in Safety and Health by assuring food serve within their premise are safe.
This training is suitable for:
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- Campboss, Area Catering Manager, Platform Chefs, Cook, Baker and other Offshore Food Handlers.
- Site Medics, Logistic Personnel and Contract Holders.
The course outlines covers:
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GHP Pre-requisite Program
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GHP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise
🚩🚩HRDF Claimable – SBL Scheme🚩🚩
Come & Join Our Training Services
Office Phone: +60 13-3257972
Phone: +60 12-2953077