HACCP INTERNAL AUDIT In House Training was held at Yeo Hiap Seng (Malaysia) Berhad Johor Bahru (YEOS JB). The primary objective of this training course is to equipped YEOS JB Internal auditors with knowledge of practices specific to internal auditing, including planning and preparation of the audit, audit practices, and reporting audit findings. This training was conducted by PHEIO Management Lead Course Trainer Pn. Nurulamirah Emran on 13 & 14 August 2020.
This course is designed for personnel involved in the HACCP Auditing or assigned the responsibility to conduct internal HACCP audit based on the requirement of HACCP Standard Requirement. The course content highlighted the principles and methodologies of conducting an effective internal audit.
This training is suitable for:
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involve with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- Auditors, Logistic Personnel and Contract Holders.
The course outlines covers:
- Introduction to Internal Audit
- Review Requirement of HACCP
- Audit Process
- Audit Planning
- Preparation of Checklist
- Audit Execution
- Audit Reporting
- Writing NCR
- Corrective Action and Follow-up
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the principles and concept of HACCP auditing
- Establish internal audit program, audit plan and internal audit checklist
- Establish internal audit report and analyze findings as input to Management Review
🚩🚩HRDF Claimable – SBL Scheme🚩🚩
Come & Join Our Training Services
Office Phone: +60 13-3257972
Phone: +60 12-2953077