GMP and HACCP Awareness In House Training was held at Yeo Hiap Seng (Malaysia) Berhad Johor Bahru (YEOS JB). This training was request by YEOS JB to educate their staffs about Food Safety Hazards. This training was conducted by PHEIO Management Lead Course Trainer Pn. Nurulamirah Emran on 11 August 2020.
This 1 day course is designed for personnel involved in food manufacturing and food services.
GMP addresses the provisions to ensure that food is safe and has been prepared, packed and stored under hygienic conditions. It is also a pre-requisite program for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System for Food Safety, commonly known as HACCP.
This training is suitable for:
- Food Manufacturers, Catering Service Providers, Traders, Wholesalers and other organizations directly or indirectly involve with food productions.
- Managers, Food Safety Team Leaders, HACCP Team and Food Committee, Document Controllers, Hygiene Managers and those involve in Assurance of Food Safety and Hygiene Management.
- HACCP Internal Auditors
The course outlines covers:
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Borne Illness
- GMP Pre-Requisite Program (Premise Design and Facilities, Control of Operation, Maintenance, Cleaning and Sanitation, Personal Hygiene, Transportation and Distribution, Product Information, Training, and Internal Inspection)
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- Identification of Food Safety Hazard
- Determination of Critical Control Point
- Establish Critical Limit to Critical Control Point
- Monitoring of Critical Control Point
- Corrective Actions
- Verifications of Control Measures
- Documentation and Record for HACCP
On successful completion of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the pre-requisite programs (GMP) to support HACCP system.
- Understand the application of HACCP Principles.
- Understand control and monitoring of food safety hazards to prevent food contamination.
- Establish HACCP as a program to be implemented across the food premise.
🚩🚩HRDF Claimable – SBL Scheme🚩🚩
Come & Join Our Training Services
Office Phone: +60 13-3257972
Phone: +60 12-2953077